Reflection / Application Questions
- Who are the loudest voices in your life right now?
- How do those voices impact how you think and feel on a daily basis? Are they increasing clarity for you or causing more confusion?
- How can you focus on the voice of God this week?
- As Pastor Jonathan reminds us, when we listen to Jesus’ words and put them into practice—trusting him no matter the circumstances—we can withstand any storm (Luke 6:46-49).
- What are you having a hard time putting into practice?
- What areas of your life are you having trouble trusting Jesus with right now?
- How can you increase your faithfulness this week?
- Ask God to give you an “honest and good heart” (Luke 8:15) so you can hear his word, put it into practice, and bear fruit.
- Thank Jesus for his gentle and humble approach to us in our sin.
- Confess to Jesus:
- You are Lord!
- I will listen to you
- I will follow you
Please plan to join TOGETHER at ridgebaptist.ca/live for:
- Palm Sunday (April 5) — Service at 10AM (9:30 live online)
- Good Friday (April 10) — Communion Reflection at 10AM
- Easter Sunday (April 12) — Service at 10AM (9:30 live online)
Easter Spotify Playlist
Please continue to give generously. You can find various options at http://www.ridgebaptist.ca/give
Sign-up for “rightnow MEDIA”
Stay up to date and connected…
Website homepage: https://www.ridgebaptist.ca